Thursday, September 22, 2005

Meditating at the Cross Roads

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have arrived near the glade and I am sitting at the crossroads meditating upon my future directions. I am wearing green to represent my connection to the earth. Note that all my important symbols are present.

Pegasus, winged horse of my beloved Muse, upon whose wings of imagination I fly,
The Raven to my right, bringing messages from around the world
A cup of Castalian Water from Delphi Greece, the waters of creative inspiration
A graceful black swan, a true Australian
The limb of a Cypress, my tree, is ever present
and last but not least,
Statement beads, helping to express my an artistic side.

Guide me wise Gusari! Help me choose a pathway that will nourish my creativity. Tell me what I need to release in order to move forward toward my destiny.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I am genuinely tingling with anticipation faucon. Six faces to be revealed and a lense to see through. Perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home